Samsung just unveiled another Tablet with Android 4.0 ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich). The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 will be available in 3G and Wi-Fi versions. It has some amazing features that includes 1 GHz dual-core processor, 10.1″ WXGA (1280×800) PLS TFT display, 3 MP rear camera and VGA front facing camera for video calling. The Galaxy Tab 2 runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and has 1GB of RAM, 16/32 GB Internal memory and support Up to 32 GB microSD card.
Galaxy Tab 2 is expected to create more buzz as compared to the old Galaxy Tab. Samsung knowingly revealed the new Tablet just before the MWC event or before the release of iPad 3 which is scheduled in first week of March.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Specifications
- CPU : 1 GHz dual-core Processor
- RAM : 1 GB
- Display : 10.1″ WXGA(1280×800) PLS TFT
- Operating System : Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Network : HSPA＋ 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100
- Camera : Rear: 3 Megapixel & Front: VGA for Video Call
- Connectivity : Bluetooth technology v 3.0
- Wi-Fi : b/g/n, Wi-FI Direct
- Memory : Internal Storage: 16/32GB & External Storage : Up to 32GB
- Dimension : 256.6 x 175.3 x 9.7 mm
- Weight : 588gm
- Battery : Li-ion 7,000 mAh
- Audio Codec: MP3, AAC, AC-3, AMR, FLAC, MID, WMA, WAV, OGG
- Video Codec : MPEG4, H.264. H.263, VC-1, DivX, WMV7, WMV8, WMV9, VP8
- 3.5mm Ear Jack
Galaxy Tab 2 will be reaching outlets starting from UK and then gradually around the globe from March 2012.