Today Samsung launched its new Samsung Galaxy Note which they call a complete mix of smartphone and tablet. Samsung Galaxy price in India is Rs 34,990. Samsung said “Note will fulfill the need of students, fashion designers, professionals, everybody. Note will make video and image editing very handy.”
The most amazing feature is S Pen, it is one of the features that makes the Note a really good device for, well, taking notes. Users have a “Free Capture” mode which allows them to capture any part of the screen in any shape or form using the S Pen. The S Pen will also allow users to draw objects on screen like a regular stylus.
Here are some of the outstanding features of Samsung Galaxy Note
- 1 GHz processor
- 5.3” HD Super AMOLED display (1280 x 800)
- 2,500 mAh battery
- 8-MP rear camera with LED flash, 2-MP front facing camera
- 16 GB internal memory expandable upto 32 GB.
- S Pen interface and stylus
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Polaris Office
- 9.65 mm thick
- HSPA＋ 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100 and LTE connectivity
- EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
- Bluetooth v3.0