Samsung and Google recently revealed Galaxy Nexus phone with great features, the next most awaited smartphone is Galaxy S3. There are rumors that Samsung Galaxy S3 will be also named as GT I9300, but according to our source that’s not true. It is said that Samsung Galaxy S3 will be the thinnest and fastest phone ever. There are some fake photos also running around the globe but none of them are actual Galaxy S3.
Galaxy S3 will be no doubt an upgraded version of Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Nexus with Ice Cream Sandwich as the operating system, Camera being 12Mp, quad-core processor, a super-bright AMOLED 3D screen with NFC, 4G Supported device. Also the screen size should be around 4.6″ with 4G connectivity support.
Leaked features of Samsung Galaxy S3
- 4.6″ Super AMOLED Plus 3D Screen
- Dual-core Samsung Exynos 4212 (1.8GHz — twice as fast as iPhone 4S)
- 2GB RAM (four times the RAM in iPhone 4S)
- 12MP W750 BSI CMOS Camera with 1080p Recording with awfully-bright dual-LED flash
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Probable 4G Supported Phone
- NFC (Near Field Communication) Chip
Galaxy S3 is supposed to be out in market by the first half of 2012. So if you are planning to buy Samsung S2 now or late November, i will suggest you to think twice.