Recent Apple Stats
- Over 6 million copies of Lion has been downloaded so far – 80% more than snow Leopard
- Macbook pro and iMac are the # 1 best selling noteboook and desktop in the U.S
- Mac has been outpacing PC market since 5 years
- 60 million Mac users around the world
- Sold over 300 million iPods
- iTunes has 200K songs
- Over 16 billion songs downloaded
- iPhone 4 accounts for more than half of all iPhones ever sold
- 93% of fortune 500 companies testing iPhone
- People love their iPhones. 70% are very satisfied.
- iPhone has 5% of the Worldwide Mobile Phone market.
- 92% of Fortune 500 companies have ‘em
- 3 out of 4 tablets sold in US are iPads
- The customer satisfaction ratings show a 95% score in a recent survey
- iOS has 43% of the mobile market
- 500,000 apps in appstore – 140K made just for ipad
- 18 billion apps downloaded in 3 years
- $3 billion paid to devs by Apple
- iMessage: iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Photos, videos. Pushed to all devices
- Better camera control via iOS 5. One tap access to camera
Apple also revealed two new apps-
Apple also revealed new iPhone 4S and iPod Nano, iPod Nano would be available in 7 colors, and it would be costing $129 for the 8GB, and $149 for the 16GB version.